|Special Feature||Dishwasher Safe|
|Occasion||Beer, Party, House party, collection|
|Included Components||2 Beer Mug|
About this item
- Ideal for serving beer, juice, and other beverages | This product features a pattern of parallel lines. The large handles make sure you have a good grip on the glasses while drinking. A timeless beer mug with a big name indeed, inspired by folklore icon Gambrinus, so-called King of Beer. According to legend, it was he who invented beer brewing. The model is known in Austria as the classic “Pfiff”.
- Material:-Soda-lime glass
- Dimension:-HxD:-17.3x7.1cm / weight :- 467grms/pc | capacity: 330 ml
- Easy to clean as it is dishwasher-friendly | packaging: 2pcs/brown box
- Made with premium-quality glass from Poland
The Oberglas GmbH company with its headquarters in Vienna is part of the STÖLZLE-GLASGRUPPE group and specializes in the production of aesthetic and functional tableware.
The Premium beer mug is notable for its minimalist shape. The feature that really sets it apart from other mugs on the market, however, is the indentation on the body, which allows you to get a full grip on the handle.
Weight Per Pc 420 Grams
Made in Polland
High resistance to breakage, shatterproof packed By Oktoberfest - operators tested, high-quality Gastronomic quality. More than 200 years of experience in the art of glass production, great value for money, fast and unbreakable delivery guaranteed