COVID-19 prevention policy
- Are you delivering non-essential products?
We welcomes the latest notification from Government of India as it enables e-commerce to deliver a wider selection of products while upholding the tenets of safety and social distancing. As per the latest government guidelines, we have started accepting orders for all products across in India
- Can I now place orders using Pay on Delivery (Cash/SMS Pay link)?
We are now accepting Cash/Pay on Delivery in most locations where we are delivering all products. If your location is eligible for Pay on Delivery, you will see the option on the payment page while placing your order.
- I have already placed an order, but it is taking time a long delivery date?
We are gearing up our operations to start delivering all products across in India at all the zones following the Central and respective State Government guidelines. Hence, deliveries may take longer than usual. We appreciate your patience in this regard.
- What about my pending prepaid order? When will I receive it?
As per the latest government guidelines, we have started processing existing orders for all products across in India, except Containment Areas. You will be notified via email once orders are processed.
- Can I still create returns for my orders?
Yes, you can create returns (Refund policy). However, the returns pick up timeline may be longer than usual.
- When will you pick-up my return order?
We are prioritizing our fulfillment and operations to deliver products which our customers would need as they continue to stay at home. We will notify you on when we can schedule the return-pick. We appreciate your patience in this regard.
- Is it safe to receive orders?
For guidance on COVID-19, please refer to the World Health Organization website
- What is SmartServe doing to keep customers and employees safe?
Customer safety is of utmost importance to us and we are closely monitoring the impact of COVID-19. We are doing to ensure the safety and support of our customers, communities, and employees during this difficult time. For more update click here.